Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Thanksgiving...

Gosh I love this day (well, the day was 4 days ago, but stick with me). I love the food, the family, the time to relax together. It really doesn't get much better. Mike and I went up to my parents' place for the weekend (that's why I didn't have any more posts - forgot the camera/computer connector). The best thing about the day: my mom's cooking. And when I say my mom cooks, she cooks. Here's a preview at just some of the food she created.


It's honestly pretty crazy how much she makes for all of us. I'm sure other families do just as much, but it will never cease to amaze me how much she can put together in such a short time and still be a pleasant hostess.

Unfortunately, I did not get any other pictures of our feast like I had intended to do. I just got so caught up in the eating and catching up with my cousin Ash that I forgot all about it.

I did, however, get some good pics of my fam.

Here's the turkey coma of the day.
Calvin and mom are down for the count.


Ever our fire hound is out. Isn't she just the most spoiled dog ever?


And then here is this buddy.


How adorable is the one with incredibly chubby cheeks! Can you believe that he is just 6 months old!?

And look how cute he is with Uncle Chip (my dad)!


If you knew how much this kid spits up, you wouldn't think this is a good idea.

And there is the infamous "boof" that my dads is known for giving every baby he can get his hands on.


I'm not sure that Greyson quite knows what to think about this.

And that's my day. I did make a pumpkin roll that will be coming later, but I just had to share some family pics with you. How great are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment