Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stumble About...

Stumble About... is a blog which follows my stumbling around the kitchen with maybe a few other episodes outside of the kitchen. Who knows. I am a high school English teacher (I just finished my first year!), so that always gives quite a few stories of stumbling. I also love to wander around new areas and go exploring. Did I mention that I have absolutely no sense of direction? Again, stumbling. This summer I am spending my summer in Milwaukee with my husband (Mike) who is working at a law firm as an intern. This gives me quite a bit of time to explore various interests of mine, which usually can be fairly flighty. But this summer, I want to really explore the kitchen more. The school year does not leave a lot of time for that, but Mike and I LOVE to spend time in the kitchen. It doesn't always turn out good or attractive, but we enjoy it none the less. Hence, my blog. Let the stumbling begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment