Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Quite Possibly the Easiest Ever


Mike loves country steak and mashed potatoes. I give my man what he loves - even if it is quite possibly the easiest dish to make. Literally, a monkey could do this. That's why I love this dish. It is especially nice when school starts and cooking is not always what I want to do at night. I know that this is not the prettiest dish ever, but it is fantastic and even better left over. Now that's what I call a good dish. My mom used to make this for my family when I was younger, and it has carried on to my household. This is not the best picture I could get of the dish because unfortunately I did not have all the cream of mushroom soup that I thought I did. But even though it was a tidge bit more dry than usual, it was still pretty good. Alright. Are you ready for these directions???

Ingredients

Round Steak
Cream of Mushroom Soup

Seriously. That's it. Do you think you can handle it so far? All you got to do is put the thawed round steak in a crock pot and cover it liberally with cream of mushroom soup. My family raises its own beef, so I'm not 100% sure how much round steak is in a package, but it usually takes me 2 cans to cover it. Put the crock pot on low in the morning and enjoy it when you come home at night. I cannot tell you many more wonderful smells than a dinner already cooked when you come home. That is what I call fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment